I was in the middle of making a really important deal. It turns out that some guy in Flower Mound wants to sell me his lincoln logs for only $5...all I have to do is come up with a mode of transportation and their mine. I'm still working on it because when I try to tell Mommy, all she hears is "ah" and "bah" when I'm really trying to say "Flower Mound" and "Lincoln Logs". If I could only speak as well as I write...
When the deal got a little more heated with the Flower Mound kid, I went to my desk and started figuring out stuff in Excel:
Lucky for me (and for those I conduct business with), my mouse doubles as a secret phone. It's really cool, I'm telling you. I just love working on Dad's computer...I feel so special.
Here's me trying to figure out how to run all the numbers and how long it will take for me to save up for the Lincoln Logs. What really stinks is that the computer doesn't know what numbers you're trying to put in, so if you just keep banging on the keyboard it's not smart enough to understand what you're trying to do. So you think "Lincoln Logs: $5" and it spits out "jfkdlsajfdaoruie23j jklds af.safds" and then closes your program. It's really silly. I think Daddy should fix it.
Lastly, I wanted to show you my "spoon" phone. This is the best one:
I just love it. Being a baby is SO much fun....
Oh yeah, the title of the post! That's my way of saying hello. Aaaaa?

2 comments:
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA! I laughed out loud at this post. "Flower Mound." "Lincoln Logs."
Ha ha ha ha ha ha;sldfkja;!
You know Samuel,my kitten has been having the same problem with the keyboard. She trys to type me that she would like a carton of tuna for Christmas, but all that comes out is a'sdfj'sdfkjasd'fjs. You two should get together and make up a babyeez for computer savy tikes and kitties :)
Love, GrammaLisa
Post a Comment